Life Cycle Assessment
SETAC has always been an incubator for developing life cycle assessment (LCA) to advance the science, practice and application of LCAs to reduce the resource consumption and environmental burdens associated with products, packaging, processes or activities.
SETAC LCA Books
UNEP/SETAC Life Cycle Initiative
Global Guidance Principles for Life Cycle Assessment Databases: A Basis for Greener Processes and Products
SETAC North America Interest Capability Roadmaps for LCA
- LCA Capability Roadmap Webinar
- RoadMap: Supporting Decision Makers with LCA
- RoadMap: Product System Model Description and Revision
- Better handling ill-characterized uncertainty – coming soon
- Sharing Life Cycle Inventory data to increase the availability of Meeting data – coming soon
Participation in Affinity and Interest Groups is open to all explorer and full members. Ensure you are logged in to the website or upgrade your membership to join.