Network and Grow
We support our members through their professional career via several programs, starting from their student days, then as they develop into early career researchers, and until they are mentoring the next generation.
There are lots of ways to engage and promote Environmental Quality Through Science® with SETAC.
- Become a member – showcase your support by being a contributing member. In addition to your member benefits, you will also support the society’s work
- Engage with others – join an interest group or affinity group
- Connect with members in a regional area and join a SETAC regional branch or chapter
- Join the mentoring program – find a mentor or sign up to be a guide
- Volunteer on a committee or for governance office in your SETAC Geographic Unit. Opportunities open up periodically and are publicized in the SETAC News. For current openings, contact email@example.com.
To help build your brand and connect you with other environmental professionals, check out these resources.
Career Development Resources
- Apply for a grant to participate in some of our fee-based activities
- Learn about career tracks in environmental toxicology and chemistry
- Visit the career center to learn about jobs and assistantships, fellowships, post-docs, graduate programs, request for proposals and more
- Become a certified environmental risk assessor
- Nominate yourself or others for one of SETAC's awards