Healthy soil is essential to all life. At SETAC, soil quality is a main focus of much of the research.
- Effects of Pesticides on Soil Invertebrates in Model Ecosystem and Field Studies: A Review and Comparison with Laboratory Toxicity Data
ET&C 25: 2490-2501 (2006)
- Standard Methods for the Assessment of Structural and Functional Diversity of Soil Organisms: A Review IEAM 14: 463-479 (2018)
- Ecological Soil Clean‐Up Values for Metals
IEAM 10: 342–414 (2014)
- Contaminated Soils: From Soil-Contaminant Interactions to Ecosystem Management (Out of Print)
- Natural Attenuation of Trace Element Availability in Soils
- Derivation and Use of Environmental Quality and Human Health Standards for Chemical Substances in Water and Soil
Participation in Affinity and Interest Groups is open to all explorer and full members. Ensure you are logged in to the website or upgrade your membership to join.