Associate Member, Member, and Student Member
Online Subscriptions to
- Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (ET&C, monthly), a prestigious international journal dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge on environmental toxicology and chemistry
- Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management (IEAM, quarterly), devoted to bridging the gap between scientific research and the use of sound science in decision-making, regulation, and environmental management
- SETAC Newsletters, featuring the latest updates in environmental toxicology and chemistry
- Membership Directory, with the latest available SETAC members contact information
Other SETAC Publications
- Reduced prices on SETAC books year-round, covering topics from ecological risk assessment, environmental toxicology and chemistry, endocrine disruption, risk communication and management, life-cycle assessment, and fate-and-effects modeling
- Reduced prices to SETAC webinars and session recordings via the SETAC Live Learning Center
- Periodic special reductions below member prices
Annual Meetings Worldwide
- Reduced registration fees
- Networking, professional and social opportunities, including platform and poster presentations
Member-in-Good-Standing Journal Page Charges
Please note: There are no more journal page charges for papers submitted after 1 January 2014! For papers submitted prior to this date, a SETAC Member-in-Good-Standing is eligible for reduced page charges if he or she is corresponding author of a manuscript submitted and accepted by Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (ET&C) or Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management (IEAM):
- Page charges for the first 6 printed journal pages are waived for corresponding authors who are SETAC members-in-good-standing. Pages 7 through 12 are subject to page charges at the rate of US$50 per page. Pages in excess of 12 will incur US$150 per printed journal page.
- "Member-in-Good Standing” is defined as a corresponding author whose SETAC membership is current at the time of submission and has been continuous for 2 years prior to submission.
- Note that Special Series and SETAC and other workshop papers are the exception; such papers may be subject to nonmember page charges.
For more information on page charges, go to www.setacjournals.org and click on Author Guidelines for ET&C or IEAM.
Questions about your membership status or page charges? Please email Laura Swanson,firstname.lastname@example.org.
SETAC Student Membership Benefits
SETAC offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to become active members of the Society. Here are just some of the benefits a Student Member enjoys, in addition to the above benefits:
- Reduced Membership Dues: Become a member of a prestigious global society at a special student rate.
- Reduced Fees for SETAC Meetings and Events: Register to attend a SETAC Annual Meeting at a discounted student rate. Participate in student activities, many which carry no additional charge.
- Student Awards and Fellowships: Apply for various awards and fellowships available to members.
- Résumé/Vitae Posting: Post a résumé or curriculum vitae on the Society's website.
- Mentorship Program: Get valuable advice and guidance from a mentor in a specific or related field of study.
- Networking: Meet and share experiences and ideas with new friends and top science professionals from academia, business, and government.
Global Partner and Global Affiliate Member
Click HERE to view the Global Partner and Global Affiliate Member Benefits
Europe Sustaining and Affiliate Member
Click HERE to view the Europe Sustaining and Affiliate Member Benefits
North America Sustaining and Affiliate Member
Click HERE to view the North America Sustaining and Affiliate Member Benefits