The affairs of SETAC are managed through Standing Committees, Advisory Groups, Liaisons, Coordinators, and ad hoc Committees. The list below shows the current Committees and Chairpersons for SETAC Europe. Contact the Chairperson if you are interested in helping in any of the activities. If you are interested in a particular committee, click on the committee name to visit that committee’s webpage, or click on the chairperson’s name to email them for more information. You must be a SETAC member to volunteer for a committee.
We are looking for SETAC Europe Committee members. There are currently a total of 31 vacant positions across all nine SETAC Europe standing committees, including nine positions for student members. The SETAC Europe committees will be represented at the SETAC Square in Nantes as well. Please check the schedule on the SETAC Nantes website to hear from the committee chairs how you can contribute and apply for a committee if you are interested. Have a look at the 31 positions here.
- Awards, Annegaaike Leopold
- Education, Carlos Barata
- Finance, Anne Alix
- Long-Range Planning, Jose Julio Ortega
- Membership and Public Relations, Gerd Maack
- Nominations, Monica Amorim
- Regional Branches, Ilse Schoeters
- Certification of Risk Assessors, Karel De Schamphelaere
- Science, Serenella Sala
- Student Advisory Council (SAC), Tomica Misljenovic