SETAC North America Sustaining and Affiliate Members are for-profit and nonprofit organizations, institutions, government agencies, or associations concerned with the affairs and purpose of the society and who wish to foster the Society's purposes.
- Sustaining Member: A for-profit group, government agencies or an individual
- Affiliate Member: A non-profit group or academic institution
SETAC North America Sustaining Members
SETAC North America Affiliate Members
Interested in Becoming a SETAC North America Sustaining or Affiliate Member?
Please contact Linda Fenner, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 850 469 1500 ext. 108, for more information about our SETAC North America Sustaining and Affiliate Member Program.
Sustaining Member and Affiliate Program
The cost of the program is $2,500 for Sustaining Members and $1,250 for Affiliate Members for one year from the time you join, and it includes the following benefits:
- Individual subscription to SETAC monthly journal, Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (ET&C)
- Individual subscription to SETAC bimonthly journal, Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management (IEAM)
- Listing at SETAC North America annual meetings on signs, on the meeting website and in the printed meeting program
- 25% discount for online job ads in the SETAC Career Center (contact the SETAC office for instructions)
- Invitation to the Sustaining Members and Affiliates Reception at the SETAC North America annual meeting for designated representative and up to two guests
- Listing on SETAC website and a link to organization's website, if desired
- Member discount on all publications
In addition to program benefits listed above, Sustaining Members receive:
- Complimentary registration for Sustaining Member contact person and one additional complimentary meeting registration for an organization employee at SETAC North America annual meetings
In addition to program benefits listed above, Affiliate Members receive:
- Preferred space in the Academic Displays area at SETAC North America annual meetings
- SETAC North America annual meeting registration benefit (choice of benefits from options below):
- Complimentary registration for Affiliate Member contact person and 50% off of listed fee for one additional organization employee
- Complimentary registration for Affiliate Member contact person and up to two student representatives (for academic institutions)
- Complimentary registration for up to five student representatives (for academic institutions)
Students must be an active SETAC member.
- Student membership discounts for academic institutions—one free membership for each two student memberships purchased (up to a maximum of 9 memberships total). All students must be from the same university campus and the group purchases, including
the free memberships, must be made through a single transaction
Sustaining and Affiliate Member Exhibitor Program
The cost of the program is $3,500 for Sustaining Members and $2,500 for Affiliate Members for one year from the time you join. In addition to the base program benefits, it includes:
- 10’ x 10’ exhibit space
- In addition to the complimentary registration benefits of the Sustaining Member and Affiliates Program, you will receive one additional complimentary meeting registration and 4 booth staff badges (access to exhibit area only)