NEWS: Have a look at our call for applications.
The affairs of SETAC Europe are managed by the Executive Director and staff with oversight from the SETAC Europe Council. The SETAC Europe Council relies on committees for advice as needed. The list below shows the current Committees and Chairpersons for SETAC Europe. If you are interested in a particular committee, click on the committee name to visit that committee’s webpage, or click on the chairperson’s name to email them for more information.
Have a look at our SETAC Europe committees:
- Awards, Michelle Bloor
- Certification Programme Committee, Kees van Gestel
- Development, Anne Alix
- Education, Bruno Campos
- Executive, Karel De Schamphelaere
- Finance, Mirco Bundschuh
- Long-Range Planning, Annegaaike Leopold
- Membership and Public Relations, Kirit Wadhia
- Nominations, Anne Alix
- Regional Branches
- Science, Véronique Poulsen
- Student Advisory Council (SAC), Katharina Heye
Call for applications
We are looking for SETAC Europe Committee members. Have a look at the open positions in each committee and get more information here.
SETAC Europe Council strongly encourages the direct involvement of SETAC Europe members (including students) in the governance of SETAC Europe.
Vacancies exist for the newly established Development Committee and for the following committees:
- the Awards Committee,
- the Development Committee,
- the Education Committee,
- the Finance Committee,
- the Nominations Committee and
- the Membership and Public Relations Committee
Find here the guidance describing the committee compositions and election procedures.