NEWS: Have a look at our call for applications.
The affairs of SETAC Europe are managed by the Executive Director and staff with oversight from the SETAC Europe Council. The SETAC Europe Council relies on committees for advice as needed. The list below shows the current Committees and Chairpersons for SETAC Europe. If you are interested in a particular committee, click on the committee name to visit that committee’s webpage, or click on the chairperson’s name to email them for more information.
Have a look at our SETAC Europe committees:
- Awards, Michelle Bloor
- Certification Programme Committee, Kees van Gestel
- Development, Anne Alix
- Education, Bruno Campos
- Executive, Annegaaike Leopold
- Finance, Mirco Bundschuh
- Long-Range Planning, Thomas-Benjamin Seiler
- Membership and Public Relations, Amy Brooks
- Nominations, Karel De Schamphelaere
- Regional Branches, Henner Hollert
- Science, Véronique Poulsen
- Student Advisory Council (SAC), Mafalda Castro
Call for applications
We are looking for SETAC Europe Committee members. Have a look at the currently, available open positions.
SETAC Europe Council strongly encourages the direct involvement of SETAC Europe members (including students and early careers) in the governance of SETAC Europe.
Vacancies exist for the below committees. You can contact the chair directly if you wish to be part of one of the committees:
Find here the guidance describing the committee compositions and election procedures.