NEWS: Have a look at our call for applications.
The affairs of SETAC are managed through Standing Committees, Interest Groups, Liaisons, Coordinators, and ad hoc Committees. The list below shows the current Committees and Chairpersons for SETAC Europe. If you are interested in a particular committee, click on the committee name to visit that committee’s webpage, or click on the chairperson’s name to email them for more information.
Have a look at our SETAC Europe committees:
- Awards, Annegaaike Leopold
- Certification Programme Committee, Kees van Gestel
- Development, Anne Alix
- Education, Michelle Bloor
- Executive, Anne Alix
- Finance, Mirco Bundschuh
- Long-Range Planning, Karel De Schamphelaere
- Membership and Public Relations, Kirit Wadhia
- Nominations, José Julio Ortega-Calvo
- Regional Branches, Charmaine Ajao
- Science, Jorg Römbke
- Student Advisory Council (SAC), Katharina Heye
Call for applications
We are looking for SETAC Europe Committee members. Have a look at the open positions in each committee and get more information here.
SETAC Europe Council strongly encourages the direct involvement of SETAC Europe members (including students) in the governance of SETAC Europe.
Vacancies exist for the newly established Development Committee and for the following committees:
- the Long Range Planning Committee,
- the Nominations Committee,
- the Membership and PR Committee,
- the Regional Branches Committee and
- the Certification of Risk Assessors Committee
Find here the guidance describing the committee compositions and election procedures.