THIS BOOK CAN ONLY BE ORDERED THROUGH OUR PUBLISHER CRC PRESS:
Editors: David Hunkeler, Kerstin Lichtenvort, Gerald Rebitzer
- Presents links to other pillars of sustainability such as life cycle assessment
- Illustrates each method with reference to a single example, providing continuity throughout the text
- Discusses differences between LCC methods and the reasons for their development
- Links LCC to related methods and techniques in engineering and management
- Balances Scientific and Economic Points of View to Thoroughly Address Management Issues
Responding to the need for clarification and benchmarks, Environmental Life Cycle Costing provides the fundamental basis on which to establish a definitive methodology. Clearly defining environmental LCC, this book balances scientific and economic points of view and thoroughly addresses the management perspective.