Silver: Environmental Transport, Fate, Effects, and Models: Papers from Environm
Freely accessible pdf file.
This SETAC book is available at no charge, supporting the society’s mission. If you download this book, we ask that you consider making a donation to support the society's activities.
Editors: Joseph W. Gorsuch, James R. Kramer, Thomas W. La Point
This landmark compilation includes 57 papers in 7 sections:
- Analytical Chemistry: Sources, detection limits, ASV, specific Ag+ electrode.
- Speciation Chemistry: Exposure, forms of silver, sulfidic ligands, ultra-clean techniques, concentrations in various media.
- Aquatic Toxicology: Acute and chronic, fish, invertebrates, freshwater & marine.
- Sediment Toxicology: Acute and chronic, freshwater and marine.
- Terrestrial and Microbial Toxicology: Plant and algal uptake, effects on POTWs, microbes.
- Foodchain and Dietary Exposure: Accumulation, tissue residue, reproductive impairment.
- Models: BLMs, WERs, probabilistic, and regulatory considerations.