Take Part in SETAC Seville and Present Your Research Onsite
Abstract submission is now open for the SETAC Europe 34th Annual Meeting, which will be held from 5–9 May 2024 in Seville, Spain. This is an event you don't want to miss! Join the brightest minds, leaders and young researchers in the field of environmental sciences and exchange, discover and discuss state-of-the-art research on a global stage. Have a look at the submission guidelines, share your abstract by 29 November and become part of SETAC Seville's programme.
Are you in for a little creative competition? Can you present your environmental research in a fun and entertaining way? Then the SETAC Science Slam is your place to shine! Applications are currently being welcomed until 10 December. Don't miss the opportunity to grab the title of "SETAC Science Slammer of 2024," and join the competition.
Furthermore, there are multiple open calls and meetig updates worth exploring:
- Apply for a student grant by 30 October
- Submit a training course proposal by 31 October
- Apply to become a meeting volunteer by 15 December
- Have a look at the provisional registration fee structure
- View all sponsorship opportunities and become a meeting sponsor.
- Exhibit with us! See the exhibition floorplan and book your booth.
- Have a look at the preliminary daily schedule of the meeting.