The purpose of the Long Range Planning Committee is to identify the strategic points for SETAC Europe for the coming 3 years in consideration of the long-range development of the Society. The Committee will develop recommendations for initiatives and activities to meet the aims and goals of the Society. Recognizing that planning and goal-setting are dynamic activities, the Committee will continually seek ways for SETAC Europe to meet the needs of the membership and to advance the fields of environmental toxicology and chemistry.
The Committee develops long-range goals for the development of SETAC Europe, drafts the triennial SETAC Europe Strategic Plan to achieve those goals, and presents this to the SETAC Europe Council for approval.
The committee monitors the progress on the achievement of the strategic and thus long-range goals as stipulated in the Strategic Plan and following an annual evaluation of the results it makes a recommendation to the SETAC Europe Council with regard to the priorities for the upcoming year.
- Thomas-Benjamin Seiler (Chair)
- Peter Dohmen (Vice Chair)
- Annegaaike Leopold (Immediate Past Chair)
- Amy Brooks (SEC Representative)
- Bart Bosveld (Secretary)
- Karel De Schamphelaere (Member at large REGULAR)
- Marie-Hélène Enrici (Member at large REGULAR)
- Katharina Heye (Member at large EARLY CAREER)
- Paolo Masoni (Member at large REGULAR)
- SETAC Europe President (ex officio)
- SETAC Europe Executive Director (ex officio)
- SETAC Europe Secretary (ex officio)
- SETAC Commity Chairs (ex officio)