It is the charge of the Europe Nominations Committee to prepare a list of nominees for election to the council of SETAC Europe (SE), and to identify SE representatives to the SETAC World Council (SWC). The Committee is also responsible for identifying candidates to serve as vice president and treasurer, and if necessary president, for the SE Council. The composition of the council should reflect the membership, and diversity within the council will aid in providing a broad range of perspectives useful in decision making.
- Karel de Schamphelaere (Chair)
- - (Vice Chair)
- Anne Alix (Immediate Past Chair)
- - (SEC Representative)
- Bart Bosveld (Secretary)
- José Julio Ortega Calvo (Member at large REGULAR)
- Mafalda Castro (Member at large STUDENT)
- SETAC Europe President (ex officio)
- SETAC Europe Executive Director (ex officio)
- SETAC Europe Secretary (ex officio)
Download the nominations document here.