Download the SETAC Europe Development Committee poster
Created in 2017, the SETAC Europe Committee advises and supports the SETAC Europe Council with efforts in obtaining general funding, and ensures an adequate resource level for continued SETAC Europe operations.
It coordinates with the SETAC North America Development Committee, the SETAC Europe Long Range Planning Committee and the SETAC World Council.
The committee’s activity started in December 2017. The first meeting aimed at collecting input regarding new activities that could be initiated by SETAC Europe in order to improve existing services that SETAC provides, or propose new services that would
attract or retain new/existing members and create financial input.
The brainstorm is ongoing and the ideas collected are being described in terms of specific actions, priority and timing, particularly regarding their alignment with the strategic goals defined by the SETAC Europe Long Range Planning Committee.
- Anne Alix (Chair), Corteva Agriscience, UK
- Amy Brooks, Cambridge Environmental Assessment, UK
- Ana Marta Gonçalves, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Annegaaike Leopold, Calidris environment, the Netherlands
- Benoit Goussen, Ibacon, Germany
- Kari Lehtonen, Finnish Environment Institute, Finland
- Kirit Wadhia, National Oilwell Varco, UK
- Michelle Bloor, SRUC, UK
- Mirco Bundschuh, University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
- Samuel Moeris, Ghent University, Belgium
- Thomas-Benjamin Seiler, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Barbara Koelman, SETAC Office, Belgium
How to Join
For further details please contact our Development Committee Chair,
Anne Alix or Barbara Koelman.