Download SETAC Europe Regional Branches Committee poster
The SETAC Europe Regional Branches Committee (RBC) is a platform for communication and sharing of experiences between the individual language branches where the younger branches learn from the older ones.
Who We Are
We are a group of scientists from industry, government and academia who wish to push science forward in our region. We are five presidents, each of us representing a branch together with SETAC members representatives and a student member representative.
What We Do
We exchange activities and best practices promoted by the different regional branches to enhance the local development of initiatives within the scope of SETAC.
We use videoconferencing or face-to-face meetings.
- Henner Hollert (Chair), Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany
- Elisabetta Ugazzi (Vice Chair), isagro spa, Italy
- Charmaine Ajao (Immediate Past Chair), ECHA, Finland
- Kirit Wadhia, National Oilwell Varco, UK
- Michelle Bloor (Chair), SRUC, UK
- Nico van den Brink, Wageningen University, the Netherlands
- Samuel Moeris, Student Representative, Ghent University, Belgium
- Bart Bosveld, SETAC Office, Belgium
- Kamila Kydralieva, Moscow Aviation Institute, Russia
- Claudia Vaj, Corteva agriscience, Italy
- Marion Junghans, Swiss Centre for Applied Ecotoxicology EAWAG - EPF, Switzerland
How to Join
Are you a member of SETAC Europe who wants to help shape the Society? Do you have great ideas for the region where you reside? Do you want to learn setting up a branch? We have vacancies for full members. Find out more on the SETAC website and join us!
To apply, please send a covering letter to explain your motivation to join the Regional Branch Committee and a CV to Serenella Sala, the SETAC Europe Regional Branches Committee Chair.