Global Award Winners
The SETAC Journal Best Paper Awards recognize innovative or creative papers with transparent, reproducible, rigorous and relevant science.
- ET&C Best Student Paper
- Ryan Prosser, University of Guelph
Bioaccumulation of Triclosan and Triclocarban in Plants Grown in Soils Amended with Municipal Dewatered Biosolids | Ryan S. Prosser, Linda Lissemore, Edward Topp, and Paul K. Sibley
- SETAC Journals Best Paper Award
- ET&C: Jennie R. Christensen, Stantec Consulting, Inc.
Plant Consumption by Grizzly Bears Reduces Biomagnification of Salmon-derived Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Polybrominated Diphenyl-ethers, and Organochloride Pesticides | Jennie R. Christensen, Mark Yunker, Misty Macduffee, and Peter S. Ross
- IEAM: Sabine Apitz, SEA Environmental Decisions Ltd.
Ecosystem Services and Environmental Decision Making: Seeking Order in Complexity
Learn more about the award winners...
North America Award Winners
- Best Student Presentation
TBA at SETAC Vancouver
- SETAC North America Endowment Fund
Adam Martin Simpson, Oklahoma State University
Cleo L. Davie-Martin, University of Otago
Alistair Kendrick Brown, The University of Manitoba
Andrew David Goff, University of North Carolina, Wilmington
Erin Mann, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Kevin Johnson Memorial
- Lisa A. D’Agostino, University of Toronto
- Human Health Risk Assessment Advisory Group Fund and the American Cleaning Institute
- Christopher Leonetti, Duke University
- Life Cycle Analysis Advisory Group Fund
- Wladmir Henriques Motta, IBICT
See 2018 Award Winners
See 2017 Award Winners
See 2016 Award Winners
See 2015 Award Winners