The MIDI programme (Milan Demonstrative Iniziatives) is proposed for disseminating scientific and innovative results to EXPO visitors in a context of a synergistic action between public and private partners to support the improvement of competitiveness of micro and small enterprises, at national and international level.
The programme will develop themes in line with the fundamental principles drawn inside the main International Research Plans for the period 2014-2020, with particular attention to:
- environmentally sustainable solutions
- use of alternative energy
- recovery of waste and bio-products
- enhancement of Italian production
- seed and vegetable varieties
- product and process innovation
- safety and food control
- Food Information
The detailed program of each initiative will be available soon.
From May 26th to October 31st 2015 a PERMANENT POINT OUTDOOR EVENT for EXPO 2015 will be active into the building hall (level zero