Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Site Search
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
eco-TTC project -- summary & call for data! 0 M. Embry At the recent SNA meeting there was a poster and several presentations about the development of an eco-TTC, a project underway at ILSI-HESI.   I wanted to post a copy of the poster and also put out a call for anyone who has classical acute and chronic aquatic toxicity data (fish, inverts, algae) to contact me.  We are trying to identify as many possible data sources as we can to integrate into the project.Thanks!-Michelle (membry@hesiglobal.org)  
by M. Embry
Wednesday, December 03, 2014
Activities in Glasgow 0 M. Embry Please plan to attend the AAAG meeting, scheduled from 18:00 - 19:00 on Tuesday, May 14th in the Alsh1 room.   In addition, there will be a platform and poster session on "Alternative Methods for Evaluating Toxicity:  Methods, Endpoints and New Testing Strategies" the morning of Thursday, May 16th.   I look forward to seeing many of you in Glasgow! -Michelle
by M. Embry
Monday, April 01, 2013
Notes from Long Beach 0 M. Embry Apologies for these being so late!
by M. Embry
Monday, April 01, 2013
Session in Long Beach! 0 M. Embry There is a great session planned for the morning of Wednesday, November 14th.  The session, "Alternative Methods for Evaluating Toxicity: Methods, Endpoints, and New Testing Strategies” will be held in Room 204 and chaired by Teresa Norberg-King and Scott Belanger.  There will also be a full poster session on Wednesday.  Please plan to attend!
by M. Embry
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Advisory Group Meeting in Long Beach! 0 M. Embry A meeting of the SETAC Animal Alternatives in Environmental Science Advisory Group (AAAG) is scheduled for Monday, November 12th from 6:30 – 8:00 in Hyatt Seaview B.Please plan to attend!!  
by M. Embry
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Sign In

Forgot your password?

Haven't joined yet?

SETAC News
Upcoming Events

3/14/2015 » 3/19/2015
4th YES Meeting

5/3/2015 » 5/10/2015
SETAC Europe 25th Annual Meeting

10/5/2015 » 10/8/2015