CAG Global Horizon Scanning Project
Be part of the process!
SETAC NA Global Horizon Scanning Project
The Global Horizon Scanning Research Prioritization Project aims to collect and prioritize the most important future research questions as recognized by scientists from around the globe working in government, academia and business. The results of this project contribute to the mission of SETAC to achieve Environmental Quality Through Science®
What are the big gaps in our knowledge bridging environmental chemistry to toxicology?
SETAC NA Chemistry Advisory Group (CAG) wants your questions for this project!
· “Horizon scanning” is a systematic way to identify major research & policy directions
· Participate in surveys, sessions, and workshops at upcoming SETAC meetings
· Top questions are prioritized and will be the focus of sessions at the World Congress in Orlando Nov 2016
· Expert workshops planned for determining priorities
· We can bring chemistry to the forefront of this effort by formulating questions on behalf of the SETAC NA Chemistry Advisory Group.
SETAC members can submit questions on-line anytime http://www.envsurvey.com/NA/SETAClogin.html