Master in strategic environmental Management hold at the University of Padua (CESQUA)
It is a unique Postgraduate Master's degree in Padua, which deals with environmental management
The right step for a better footprint
For ecologically sustainable choices and respectful of nature it is important to know the tools to assess scientifically the ecological footprint.
The Master is organized by CESQA, the Environmental quality Academic Facility of the Industrial Engineering Department, University of Padua. It offers skills to manage environmental resources and improve the ecological footprint. It is addressed to young graduates, professionals, green managers who wish to develop expertise in the most current environmental issues for his/her professional upgrading. The training program is divided into 8 modules:
• corporate organization
• technical Legislation and environmental technologies
• environmental management systems
• Environmental Audit
• Life Cycle Management
• Current and future applications of Footprinting
• energy management: energy management systems Auditor (in accordance with ISO 50001) + course for master in energy management, preparatory to certification of qualification of EGE.
At the end of the course, the participant professional proﬁle will be of particularly qualiﬁed, thanks to different recognised certificates, usable for your job.
In addition to the Postgraduate Master Degree, the course allows to obtain the following certificates:
• Environmental Lead Auditor
• lead Auditor in Energy Management Systems
• training for Energy Management Specialist (EGE)
• environmental consultant and Auditor EMAS (public administration)
Moreover, 30 Professional Training Credits (CFP) for engineers will be also provided
The Ministry of the Environment recognised the high educational value, and therefore he decided to renew its sponsorship this year, giving to the Master more prestige, that is relevant and cutting edge.
Duration: 10 months from February to November 2017 during the weekend
deadline for submission of application: November 29, 2016; for more information: www.cesqa.eu;