1st Central and West Africa Regional Conference of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) Africa
In Colaboration with the Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of pure and Applied Sciences, Federal University Wukari (FUW) Nigeria.
Industry, agriculture and environmental sustainability: the role of government, toxicology and Chemistry Research.
- Environmental pollution and waste management
- Ecological Risk assessment
- Nanotechnology Agriculture and sustainable environment
- Industrialization and environmental impact
- Food toxicology and health
- Reproductive Toxicology
- Modelling environmental contaminants
Date: 2nd -5th September 2014
Nigeria University Commission (NUC) Conference Center
Maitama District Garki Abuja.
Key note Speaker:
Prof Geoferey Okogba, Vice Chancellor Federal University Wukari Taraba State.
Special Guest of Honour:
Minister of Environment
The Local Organizing Committee (LOC) on behalf of the society of Environmental Toxicology and chemistry is glad to invite you to the 1st SETAC Conference scheduled for 2nd - 5th September, 2014 at Federal University Wukari, holding at the NUC conference hall Maitama district Abuja, Nigeria. We invite all SETAC members, researchers from Industries and the government to be part of this great event.
Abstract submission is now open!
The official language for the conference is English therefore; all Abstracts must be written and formatted in English Language (Times New Romans, font size 12), not more than 300 words including Title, Author’s Name(s) and Affiliations. The presenting Author’s name should be bolded and underlined. The abstract should be in the following format: Aim, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion, with a maximum of FIVE Keywords, should be submitted as electronic file copy (e-mail attachment) to email@example.com, on or before 31st of July, 2014.
Abstract submission closes June 30th 2014
- Early Bird Registration Starts June 30th – July 31st 2014
- Late registration begins August 1st 2014
- Review of submitted abstracts May 15th – June 30th 2014
- Issuing of acceptance/invitation letters May 30th – July 15th
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Otitoju, Olawale (Chairman, LOC SETAC 2014) Phone: 08033622480 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. E.I. Akubugwo (Chairman, Publicity Committee LOC SETAC 2014) Phone: 08135201205 E-mail: email@example.com
- Prof. Aremu M.O. Chairman, Scientific Commitee, SETAC 2014) Phone: 08065611658